21 Pin Scart Male to Female S-Video 3 RCA Adapter Switchable in Out Audio Converter
Do you want to optimise your audio and video connections and at the same time use an easy conversion option? Then the 21 Pin Scart Male to Female S-Video 3 RCA Adapter Switchable to Out Audio Converter is the perfect solution for you!
With this adapter, you can expand your existing scart connections with ease. It has a 21 pin scart plug on one side and a socket that supports S-Video and 3 RCA (Red, White, Yellow) connections on the other side. This allows you to easily connect different devices with different connectors and switch audio and video signals.
The adapter is easy to use and offers you maximum flexibility. You can connect it to your existing Scart cable and then switch between the S-Video and the 3 RCA connections. This allows you to customise your connections and connect different devices such as TVs, DVD players, game consoles and more.
- Connector A: SCART plug; Connector B: SCART socket + S-Video socket + 3 x RCA socket
- Widely used in CD players, satellite receivers, cordless phones, computers, DVD recorders, TV sets, digital TV set-top boxes, digital cameras and other audio and video equipment
- Made of high quality material with fine workmanship.Nickel-plated contacts are good for image transmission / sound transmission.
- The adapter with the Input/Output Switch is switchable so you have control over the signal direction, i.e. you can choose to convert from composite RCA signal to SCART or Scart signal to RCA/S-Video.
- The adapter provides the output (or signal input, selectable via the standard DIP switch IN / OUT) from the 3 RCA audio-video connectors and the pass-through SCART interface (so it is possible, for example, to continue to use the Scart interface of the TV for existing equipment).
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 60g
Note on spare parts: technikdepot.ch does not want to sell counterfeit products - therefore all our spare parts are explicitly not original brand spare parts, but produced by independent third-party manufacturers. Of course, all the usual quality requirements are met, but they do not have any brand logos printed on them.