Irfora BR-9B Handheld Portable Digital Display Nuclear Radiation Detector Geiger Counter Type Dosimeter Gold
The portable Geiger counter and radiation meter is a versatile and practical tool for anyone who wants to ensure they are in a safe environment. This unit is compact and lightweight so it can be taken anywhere to monitor radiation levels.
The unit has simple operation and a clear display that allows you to view radiation levels in real time.
The portable Geiger counter is ideal for people who are concerned about radiation exposure at work or during recreational activities, as well as for professionals who need to monitor radiation levels to comply with government regulations and standards.
This device is also perfect for travel, especially to countries with higher natural radiation levels, or for use at nuclear power plants and other radiation sources.
- Material: ABS
- Colour: yellow
- Model: BR-9C
- Screen size: 57 * 43mm / 2.2 * 1.7in
- Battery: 3 * AA 1.5V battery or 3 * 1.2V rechargeable battery (not included)
- Charging: USB 5V 2A input
- Charging time: approx. 4 hours
- Item size: 105 * 70 * 30mm / 4.1 * 2.8 * 1.2in
- Power density: 0-99.999μw/c㎡
- Electric field strength: 0-999.99v/m
- Magnetic field strength: 0-99.999μT
- Power density: 0.001μw/c㎡
- Electric field intensity: 0.01v/m
- Magnetic field strength: 0.001μT
- Power density: 50MHz-5GHz
- Electric field intensity: 20Hz-100MHz
- Magnetic field intensity: 20Hz-1MHz
- Sensor type: energy compensation type GM tube
- Detectable types: Beta, Gamma, X-ray
- Energy range: 20kev~3.0mev less than or equal to ±30%(137Cs-)
- Sensitivity: 80cpm/μsv/(Co-60)
- Test accuracy: 0.01μsv/h
- Real-time range: 0-99.99μsv/h
- Cumulative range: 0-99.999msv
- Real-time error: less than or equal to 10%
- Average error: less than or equal to 3%
Note on spare parts: technikdepot.ch does not want to sell counterfeit products - therefore all our spare parts are explicitly not original brand spare parts, but produced by independent third-party manufacturers. Of course, all the usual quality requirements are met, but they do not have any brand logos printed on them.