MPPT 12V/24V 50A solar controller with automatic identification
The main feature of this controller is the Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology. This technology allows the controller to identify the optimal operating point of the solar panels and get the maximum power out of them. This improves the energy efficiency of the system and charges the batteries faster.
In addition, the solar controller has a USB output that allows you to charge USB devices such as smartphones, tablets and other small electronic devices directly with solar energy. This is especially convenient when you are on the road and have no other power source available.
The MPPT 12V/24V solar controller with automatic identification and USB output also offers various protection mechanisms for your solar system. These include overcharge protection, overdischarge protection, short circuit protection and reverse polarity protection to ensure that your system and batteries are protected.
- Stable performance: Built-in industrial microcontroller, can run stably in cold, high temperature and humid environment.
- The 12V/24V voltage can be automatically identified and intelligentised, providing more convenience for your life.
- Large LCD display: for easy and intuitive operation.
- Dual USB output: easily connect to the mobile phone, quickly and powerfully charge the mobile phone.
- Comprehensive protection: provide overcharge, overdischarge, overload protection and short circuit and reverse polarity protection.
- Rated charge current: 50A
- Rated load current: 50A
- Operating voltage: 12V / 24V
- Float charge voltage: 13.8V / 27.6V (adjustable)
- Undervoltage protection: 10.7V / 21.4V (adjustable)
- Charger controller specification charging method: 3 types
- Working temperature: 35-60 degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature: 40-70 degrees Celsius
Note on spare parts: technikdepot.ch does not want to sell counterfeit products - therefore all our spare parts are explicitly not original brand spare parts, but produced by independent third-party manufacturers. Of course, all the usual quality requirements are met, but they do not have any brand logos printed on them.