Electronic pest controller
Do you want to get rid of pests like mice, rats or insects without using toxic chemicals? Then the electronic pest controller is the perfect tool for you!
This pest controller uses ultrasonic waves and electromagnetic pulses to repel pests. The ultrasonic waves are inaudible and harmless to humans and pets, but very disturbing to pests. They disturb the pests' nervous system and cause them to leave the area. The electromagnetic pulses are also harmless and do not affect the electronic devices in your home.
The pest controller is easy to use and install. It simply plugs into a wall socket and the device starts working immediately. It is an effective and environmentally friendly way to get rid of pests without having to resort to harmful chemicals.
- The pest control device uses ultrasonic waves (22-65Khz) to drive away pests and rats without killing them
- The ultrasonic repeller is non-toxic and the ultrasonic frequency is inaudible to humans and pets (except rodent-like pets such as hamsters). Completely harmless to human health.
- The ultrasonic pesticide is effective for an area of up to 50-80 square metres. However, as the ultrasonic wave decays quickly and penetrates poorly, it cannot penetrate the wall.
- Repels rodents and insects, including cockroaches, mosquitoes, rats, etc. Widely used in home, warehouse, hotel, hospital, etc.
- Note: The EU plug only supports the flat plane type socket, but not the concave notch type socket
Note on spare parts: technikdepot.ch does not want to sell counterfeit products - therefore all our spare parts are explicitly not original brand spare parts, but produced by independent third-party manufacturers. Of course, all the usual quality requirements are met, but they do not have any brand logos printed on them.