3in1 USB Ear Scope Inspection HD 1.0MP Camera Visual Ear Spoon
The Ear Scope Inspection features a high-resolution 1.0MP camera that captures crisp images and video. You can easily connect the device to your computer, laptop or smartphone via the USB port and see the live view of your inner ear on the screen. You can save and enlarge the images using the software provided.
Please note that this device is not intended as a substitute for a medical examination by a specialist, but as a complementary tool for self-observation and self-care.
- With 3in1 USB design, this otoscope is compatible Android 4.4+ device, Windows 2000/ XP/ 7/ 8/ 10 computer, which allows you to see the situation in your ear and display clearly on your smartphone, tablet or computer. (Note: Your Android device must support OTG function, and this camera is not compatible with iPhone iOS users).
- This tiny Otosocpe is a magic scope camera tool for ear inspection, which makes it possible to know the health condition of your ears by capturing and displaying undistorted image or video up close.
- Compared to other similar products, this USB ear scope camera has no heating chip, which means the camera head will never get too hot during operation. Therefore, the ears will refrain from the possibility of scalding.
Instructions for use
- For Android users:
- - Scan your Phone APP QR code from the manual and download the software installation package.
- - Install the software "ANCAM", click on the software installation package and install it on your phone.
- - Connect the inspection camera to your phone and open the AP "ANCAM", then the following image will appear, click on the left or right image to start the APP.
- - After completing the above procedures, you can successfully use our endoscope. You can take pictures and record videos.
- For Windows users:
- - Scan the PC Drive QR code to download "Amcap" and send it to your PC.
- - Connect the USB camera to your PC and open the software;
- - Click on "Devices", then "USB 2.0 Camera"; click on "Options", "Preview".
- - Video recording: Click on "Recording", "Start recording", then information appears telling you where the file will be saved. Click on "Stop recording" to stop recording.
- - Take a photo: Click on "File", "Set photo directory" to select the storage location for the photos;
Note on spare parts: technikdepot.ch does not want to sell counterfeit products - therefore all our spare parts are explicitly not original brand spare parts, but produced by independent third-party manufacturers. Of course, all the usual quality requirements are met, but they do not have any brand logos printed on them.